Who We Are
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
The company is stirred by a sound and innovative management team along with over 80 young and vibrant members of staff spread across 5 locations in Lagos and Abuja.
- Customer Satisfaction: We are committed to benchmarking our success with customer satisfaction by attaining, delivering and maintaining the highest standards of quality and cost effective products and services
- Employee Engagement: We seek to enable each employee to develop his/her full potential with a shared sense of direction and well-defined structure of responsibility and accountability. This is achieved through staff training, coaching and team bonding
- Partnership: Our relationship with suppliers goes beyond contracts to strategic partnerships to harness growth and shared success
- Environmental Responsibility: We continue to ensure our production and distribution methods are environmentally friendly
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to giving back to the communities we operate in and making meaningful contribution to the educational sector in Nigeria
Services we offer include:
- Bespoke School Uniform: Creating unique school uniform pieces from design conceptualization to production and delivery for School wear, Sportswear, Valedictory and Graduation Gowns, Special Costumes, School Badges etc.
- Name Tape Services: Sew-on and iron-on student name tags for items identification
- Registered Outfitter: We stock uniforms and accessories for specific schools on contractual agreements and retail to their students in our outlets
- School Store Management: We provide professional school store management for Schools looking to outsource the running of their resident school stores
- High quality fabrics: durability and comfort are the essential determinants of our fabric selection process
- Capacity to meet demand: we have built significant capacity to deliver large volumes based on track record
- Flexibility: we are structured to quickly address impromptu demands
- Spread: we have a retail network that is easily accessible for parents covering Lekki, Victoria Island , Ikeja and Abuja
- Pricing: we match our quality with right pricing to ensure we always remain affordable
Registered office: 8B, Residence Road, Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos, Nigeria
Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo
Dr. Bayo Adepetun
Mrs. Temilola Adepetun
Mrs. Subuola Abraham
Mr. Segun Olukoya
Mrs. Ayotomi Rotimi
Mrs. Temilola Adepetun – Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer
Temilola Adepetun is an economist and a resilient and successful Female Entrepreneur.
She started her professional career in Ashland Oil Nigeria 29 years ago and worked with the company for 12 years before transferring her services to Addax Petroleum for a few more years and resigned to pursue her passion with entrepreneurship in the education supplies sector. During her professional career, she had worked in various strategic departments such as Economic planning, Treasury, Insurance and Human Resources.
She started School Kits Limited with 2 support staff in 2000 as a one-stop retail store for all Back-to-School supplies and has steered the ship of the company for the last 18 years into a place of market leadership in retail school supply in Nigeria. The company currently has five business offices across two major cities (Lagos and Abuja).
She also runs and manages R Hughes Consult, a Professional Training and Human Resource Consultancy Services firm, where she facilitates trainings on Customer Service, Business Etiquettes and other Soft skill programs.
Temilola holds a B.Sc. in Economics from the University of Lagos (1982) and is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Insurance, London -A.C.I.I. (1985). She is the pioneering and current Managing Director of School Kits Limited.
She is a Member Advisory Board of Courage Education Foundation, an NGO dedicated to educating indigent children. She is an Associate of Women in Management and Business (WIMBIZ).
Mr. Tayo Osiyemi – Chief Operating Officer
Tayo is a business development and management consultant. He started his career with Nextzon Business Services as a Management Trainee Consultant, where he worked as an analyst in the Financial Services and Payments business unit of the company. During this engagement, he worked as project team member on Corporate Strategy development projects for major Commercial Banks and Microfinance Banks in Nigeria. He was implementation project manager for the set-up of Safeline Microfinance Bank (Nigerian Road Safety cooperative) Abuja.
Upon leaving Nextzon Business Services, Tayo worked as business development executive and Project manager in Reveal Audio and Acoustics Limited, a reputable multimedia engineering Company in Lagos. He also worked as Business development manager for a leading electronic gadget distribution company in Lagos before joining School Kits Limited as Chief Operating Officer in December 2013.
As Chief Operating Officer of School Kits, Tayo oversees a dynamic organization with core focus on providing Educational supplies through wholesale, retail and online channels. He also helped to set up a 100 garment-per-day production facility for the company as a backward integration project towards lowering cost and driving local content. Under his management of operations, the company’s revenue grew by 250% within the first three years.
He has cognate and transactional experience in a variety of industries including Garment manufacture, Auto trade, Audio Engineering and Property Development.
Tayo holds a Chemical Engineering Degree from Obafemi Awolowo University and he is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Mr. Opeyemi Kareem – Head, Marketing and Sales
Opeyemi is a team-lead with diverse interest and capabilities; he has been involved in driving successful business development initiatives with SMEs in Nigeria.
He has over five years business development experience working across industries including consulting, telecoms, retail and Agriculture.
He started his career in business consulting with Peoplesource Consulting in 2011, after which he worked with Brimass Ltd and Etisalat SMEs and Specialized Channels (ESP) as business development associate.
Opeyemi is an alumnus of the Venture in Enterprise and Management Programme of Enterprise Development Centre, Lagos Business School, and holds a BSc degree in Agriculture and an MBA (Marketing) from Obafemi Awolowo University.
Mrs. Kemi Adu – Head, Accounts
Oluwakemi is a versatile and proactive professional with extensive experience in Accounting, Finance, Internal Control, Audit and Tax. Oluwakemi has over 7 years’ experience in both internal and external auditing.
Prior to joining School Kits Ltd, She trained with TAC Professional Services (a firm of chartered Accountants) and later worked with ASO Savings and Loans as an Internal Control Officer. She worked with Parlance AC Limited where she developed her skills on financial advisory, tax, and management account processes, internal control and external audit procedures as well as consulting.
She obtained a B.Sc. degree in Industrial and Labour Relations from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. She is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and The Accounting Bodies of West Africa (ABWA). She is currently the Head of Accounts at School Kits Limited.
Ms. Abidemi Olawusi – Head, Human Resource
She is a certified Human Resource and Customer Service Professional who started her career with FINBANK PLC in the Customer Service unit. She later moved to MTN Nigeria where she worked in the Customer Service division for 4years and then moved on to pursue Human Resource with a Business Process Outsourcing Company for 3years.
Ms. Olawusi is a graduate of Microbiology from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife. While at MTN, she managed clients/customer accounts and pioneered the first staff radio- yellow FM project as an On-Air Presenter.
In the Business Process Outsourcing Company, she marshalled Strategic Human Resource Management and was awarded best employee in two different quarters during her stay.
She has a proven track record of excellent employee management from recruitment through the entire life cycle of employment and has been a top performer in her current engagement as the Human Resource Manager in School Kits Limited.
Mr. Dapo Sanwo – Head, Procurement
Dapo Sanwo is a highly skilled and experienced Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist with significant years of quality experience leading the procurement function. He has expertise in Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Vendor Management, Supply Logistics and Purchasing.
Dapo graduated from Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics (BSc) and has a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Development Finance from University of Lagos. Professionally, He is an Associate Member of the following Institutes, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Nigeria; Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Nigeria; Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management (Ghana) and Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management.
He started his work career with Addax Petroleum Development Ltd in 2009 in the procurement unit, before he later joined Gadgas Ltd (A major oil and Gas Servicing Company) as a Procurement Specialist in 2011. Mr. Sanwo joined the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Nigeria (CIPM) in 2012 where he worked as Manager, Procurement. He was the Pioneer staff of the Procurement Department and had the privilege of setting up the department. He also prepared the Standard Operating Procurement Manual for the Institute. Part of his major achievements includes procurement strategies, procurement process and procedures. He left CIPM in December 2017. He worked in the operations unit of The August and Price Company briefly, before He joined School Kit in March 2018 as Head, Procurement Department of the Company.
Some of our esteemed clients include;
- American International School, Lagos (AISL)
- Avi Cenna School, Lagos
- Blessed Seed International, Warri and Lagos
- British International School, Lagos
- Child of Promise School, Ajah
- Child Ville School, Ogudu
- City of Knowledge, Academy, Ijebu Ode
- Crown Jewel College
- Day waterman College, Asu, Ogun State
- Emerald Schools, Ogun State
- Grange School, Ikeja
- Lagos Preparatory School, Ikoyi
- Meadow Hall School, Lekki
- New Era International Model School, Warri
- Oxbridge College, Ikeja
- Role Model School, Ikeja
- Standard Bearer, Lekki
- Surefoot International School, Calabar
- The Learning Place, Lekki